6100 Dutchmans Lane, Louisville, KY 40205
- 86,834 Sq Ft Landmark property
- Adjacent to the I-264/Breckinridge Lane interchange and the Dupont Medical District.
- An iconic, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired building offering tenants stylish mid-century modern office space in one of the most highly visible and easily accessible office locations in Louisville.
- Designed by Taliesin Associated Architects (an affiliate of The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation), Kaden is a highly recognized building and the tallest in the suburban office market.
- Notable tenants include: Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Bio-Medical Applications, Pharmacord, Kiely Hines & Associates, Bowie Resource Holdings, Keller Williams, and the Alzheimer’s Association.
- On the ground floor sits a 4,000 Sq Ft Civic Center offering a perfect, upscale, unique location for unforgettable events.